Chizzy Akudolu Weight Loss | Chizzy Akudolu is a British actress, best known for her role as a consultant surgeon in the television series Holby City. She was born in Nigeria and raised in the United Kingdom. Nevertheless, away from the studio lights, the star’s radiance began to fade.
The ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ contestant who was eliminated Chizzy Akudolu has said that one of the reasons she was devastated when she was forced to quit the competition was that she had hoped to lose even more weight while there. Additionally, she said that she had suffered from depression as a consequence of her food addiction.
“Mental health difficulties impact a significant number of individuals,” she said. “I believe that more people should speak about suicide, and that, as a result, fewer individuals will commit suicide.”
Chizzy Akudolu Weight Loss
- During a recent episode of Loose Women, the actress sobbed openly about her eating disorder.
- In my conversations with folks who have been on this trip for more than 20 years, I’ve learned that there are no short fixes.
- A gastric band is exactly what it sounds like. But that’s not something I want to do.
- There’s a lot to figure out in my thoughts before I can accomplish this correctly.
- In her words, “When I can grasp what is going on up there, the body will follow.”
- The 44-year-old actress went on to say, “And I’m now in a better position as a result of a great deal of assistance.”
- Continuing to open up about her struggles, she stated, “The difficulty is that you can’t get away from eating.
- It’s always there, no matter what. In addition, there is a sense of guilt associated with food addiction.
The 44-year-old former Holby City actress spoke up about her illness, but the show’s panel was criticized by fans for creating an “uncomfortable” environment for them to watch. “I had a feeling I was going to become fitter and lose weight,” says the participant. I really dropped half a stone in three weeks, and I believed there was more to come off, and that if I continued working, there would be more to come off.
However, I did injure my knee before the first live event, and I’ve been undergoing physiotherapy and wearing a brace when walking and dancing. So, in a sense, it’s possible that this is the universe’s way of telling me that I need to rest my knee. “
I was really looking forward to posting images and watching how my physique changed over the course of many weeks. During the three weeks she spent practising for the BBC ballroom programme, the former ‘Holby City’ actress stated that she shed half a stone. She was eliminated from the competition on Sunday (1 October).
Chizzy Akudolu, panelist on Loose Women, has spoken out about her struggle with food addiction, saying that she is now undergoing treatment for the problem.
However, although there is no official definition of “food addiction,” the eating disorder charity Beat recommends that those who suffer from binge eating disorders “feel a lack of control and consume huge amounts of food on a daily basis.”
Chizzy revealed to HuffPost UK that she was looking forward to seeing her body alter over the course of the competition, but that an injury meant that being the first to be eliminated could really have been a gift in disguise.
After leaving Holby City in 2018, the 46-year-old said that she was having difficulties with her mental health. According to the Press Association, she stated at the time, “The “black dog” of despair has returned.”