Https //Requestmanager.healthmark-Group | HealthMark Group manages the release of information procedure for us on our behalf. Please follow up with HealthMark directly at 800-659-4035 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the progress of your medical record request.
HealthMark accommodates all patient requests for personal copies without charging the patient a fee for doing so. A free copy of your record will be made accessible to you via HealthMark’s website, https://requestmanager.healthmark-group.com/requestmanager/.
Procedures That We Follow
- Using a local anesthetic or neurological drug to block pain at its source in the nerve, a therapeutic nerve block may be used to alleviate pain caused by both benign and malignant diseases.
- Epidural Steroid Injection: This non-invasive procedure is used to treat acute and chronic lower back pain by delivering steroids directly to the painful location.
- Spinal Cord Stimulator: Used to treat patients suffering from neuropathic pain after botched back surgery. It works by transmitting electric impulses into the target location, causing a tingling sensation that relieves the patient’s discomfort.
- In order to treat facet joint disease, radiofrequency thermocoagulation or lesioning is used. This procedure involves putting probes near the problematic nerve and heating for 60-90 seconds; relief may last for up to 12 months after treatment.
- Intrathecal Pain Pumps: A device that administers tiny amounts of pain medicine, such as morphine or baclofen, directly into the spinal fluid in order to alleviate chronic pain in the patient.
Registering for an account at https://requestmanager.healthmark-group.com/register will allow you to submit a request to HealthMark online as well as through the mail. To submit an authorization request to HealthMark directly, after you have signed in, you may pick Submit Request from the menu choices and fill out all of the needed details.
After receiving your medical record request, HealthMark will process it and notify you by mail or email once it has been completed. You will be able to obtain a free copy of your record from HealthMark’s Request Manager when it has been made available to you.