Mychart App Download | MyChart is a mobile application that allows you to view your health data and treatment information from any location. You can do anything from texting your care team to arranging an appointment or video visit, all from one safe and accessible spot.
You can also access more than just your health information. Anyone who already has a MyChart account may download and use the app at no additional charge. You will have safe access to commonly used features of UR Medicine MyChart, such as texting your physicians, seeing future and previous appointments, viewing test results, and much more using the MyChart application.
MyChart may be accessed from your mobile device.
A mobile app for your smartphone or tablet makes it quicker and more convenient to schedule an appointment or access your medical data than it has ever been before. To get started, first download the MyChart app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play store, and then log into your Henry Ford MyChart account.
The MyChart App’s official description
It puts your health information in the palm of your hand and allows you to manage care for yourself and your family members in a more convenient manner. You may do the following using MyChart:
- • Manage open lines of communication with your care team.
- • Examine the results of tests, prescriptions, vaccination records, and other health-related information.
- Create a connection between your MyChart account and Google Fit to have health-related data from your own devices automatically imported into MyChart
- • Check out your After Visit Summary® for previous visits and hospital stays. You may also go through any clinical notes that your physician has written and shared with you.
- • Schedule and manage appointments, which may include in-person visits as well as video conferences.
- • Obtain pricing estimates for the expense of medical treatment.
- • Look through your medical expenses and pay them.
- • You may securely share your medical record with anybody who has an Internet connection from any location at any time.
- • Make connections between your accounts at different healthcare organizations so that you can access all of your health information in a single location, even if you have been seen at numerous healthcare organizations.
- • Get push alerts when new information is made available in MyChart by entering your mobile number. Notifications may be enabled or disabled in the app’s Account Settings, accessed via the app’s menu.
Download the MyURMedicine App from the App Store.
MyChart may also be accessed from your iPhone® or AndroidTM phone using the MyURMedicine app*, which is free to download. Doctors, urgent care centers, hospitals, laboratories, and imaging facilities may all be found here. Get information on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle, as well as much more.
Remember that what you can see and do via the MyChart app is dependent on the capabilities that your healthcare organization has activated and if they are running the most recent version of Epic software available. If you have any concerns regarding the options accessible to you, you should contact your healthcare provider.